We would like to clarify that the discussion will NOT be about who won the beef, or the beef itself. We wish to discuss the impact it had/has on the cultural scene and especially the hip hop scene…
We will address the following questions:
– Was it an important beef?
– Was it necessary?
– What impact did it have on the hip hop scene and the artists?
– Should such beefs be encouraged as long as it strictly stays music?
– Do we need some of this beefs to generate more conversation based on content and lyrics?
– Did other artists genuinely join the conversation out of passion or out of interest?
– How did the media report the event?
THE EVENT IS FREE TO ATTEND